Your body - Your yoga A personalized, progressive, practice start up programme Less tension. More motivation. Total elation! :-D
Would you like to grow fitter? Would you like to grow stronger? Do you want to move more freely and easily? Are you coming from a starting point of feeling unfit and wanting that to change? I know a three month programme of yoga-inspired humanist moment will achieve these things for you - without forcing or straining. And I'm here to help you make it happen.
Founder Lotus Leaf Your body, your yoga Your Yoga is a yoga-inspired form of holistic exercise that cultivates calm, strength, flexibility and balance in an accessible way. It's a lot like yoga-yoga! Still - our foundation values are distinctively contemporary, ethical and secular. So you're free to lace into your practice whatever positive cultural ideas resonate for you at present. Knowing our foundation is kind, optimistic, intelligent and respectful of your feelings. It's your body - your yoga.
To inspire you to commit to creating a new healthy habit - gradually without overworking and self-defeating after a week or two - I’ve designed a three month personal yoga training programme 'Your Body - Your Yoga' - just for you.
Like any form of exercise, if you want to enjoy the rewards of humanist yoga practice… well you need to commit from the start to practice a little! This new programme will improve your flexibility, strength and balance. It will give you the real pleasure and satisfaction of achieving what you set out to.... if you’re invested in it. So - your self investment will involve a commitment to:
• An initial 60 minute one to one on zoom - so I can design your practice programme around you.
• 15 minutes a day of yoga practice following a personalized video guide I design for you after your first consultation.
• 60 minutes a week attending a live formal practice on zoom. And engaging thoughtfully by staying for a 15 minute mat chat afterwards to share how it went for you. This may be one to one or in a small group. Class Times available: Wednesday morning 10.30am-11.30am / Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening 7pm-8pm
• A walk outside of 5000 steps a day or more. Walking is yoga. Share your walking stories!
• The practice of mindful eating - with no calorie restriction. This is not a diet!
• A short weekly email correspondence with your teacher - tell me how it's going to receive important support and encouragement. You don't have to do everything perfectly! Hurdles are inherent in yoga practice. Let's take them on together!
• A mid-course 60 minute one to one so we can work together and adjust your programme, based on where you’re at half way through.
• An end of course 60 minute one to one to review your progress, celebrate your successes and reflect on the choices open to you for building on your success.
Helping you achieve your intentions...
Your carrots Simply engage responsively and complete the programme to receive:
The improved freedom of movement, strength and balance regular yoga practice brings.
A bunch of flowers to celebrate passing the finishing line.
A bronze, silver or gold Lotus Leaf Certificate to congratulate you on your positive level of engagement and responsiveness and either
20% off the follow up 3 Month Programme: Keep it Moving or
A month's free Practice Membership
Your stick Payment is due in advance in full. There's no refund if you give up part way through. No flowers. No certificate. No discount.
Your Body - Your Yoga A personalized, progressive, practice start up programme with Frances Keeley Less tension. More motivation. Total elation! :-D
Standard price ~ £198 Offer price ~ only £99
You're happy to book within the next two weeks
You're prepared to commit to working through the whole programme
After three months, given you're happy with the programme, you'll provide a testimonial
Next step - your free consultation To have a conversation about the programme, answer your questions and see if we'll be a good fit for one another, you can book a free 45 minute 'getting to know you' call. You might like to have a coffee and a notepad to hand!
You'll receive a courtesy follow up email two days after our conversation, to find out if - on reflection - you're ready to invest regular time over three months to engage with the programme.
There's absolutely no pressure to join. I'm specially seeking new clients who really want to engage and take up the challenge of starting a regular yoga practice that offers you a new chapter - one that is enjoyable, rewarding, personalized and happy.
If that's you, I'd really, really love to work with you and we can make this happen! You can do this!
Scroll down to book your call. Available appointment dates are highlighted in blue!
Human flourishing l Optimism l Acceptance l Connection l Resilience Movement l Sensitivity l Curiosity l Pleasure l Reflection